A Cyprus Lawyer is both advocate and advisor. A Cyprus lawyer helps solve, or prevent, legal problems for others. For example, a Cyprus lawyer might:
- Assist in drafting a will.
- Help a merchant sue a customer for unpaid bills.
- Advise someone who is seeking a divorce.
- Prepare mortgages and other loan documents for a bank.
- Research a tax law in international trade for a corporate executive.
- Prosecute a defendant in a criminal trial.
- Help an impoverished tenant with a landlord dispute.