|A Cyprus Lawyer is both advocate and advisor. A Cyprus lawyer helps solve, or prevent, legal problems for others. For example, a Cyprus lawyer might:
A Cyprus lawyer, might serve as general counsel for a corporation. In Cyprus, a lawyer might choose to become a lawyer in a big firm. Also a Cyprus lawyer might work for a legal services agency and help destitute families resolve their legal crises. Or as a tupical lawyer in Cyprus could become a prosecutor, public defender, county counsel or city attorney.
- Assist in drafting a will.
- Help a merchant sue a customer for unpaid bills.
- Advise someone who is seeking a divorce.
- Prepare mortgages and other loan documents for a bank.
- Research a tax law in international trade for a corporate executive.
- Prosecute a defendant in a criminal trial.
- Help an impoverished tenant with a landlord dispute.