The legal team at IOANNIDES DEMETRIOU LLC is a dynamic team working with cutting edge technology and dedicated to work for the fulfillment of the firm's mission, to the exacting quality standard maintained by the firm (ISO 9001:2000).
They are in a position to meet and exceed the expectation and demands placed upon them by the firm's enviable client base that includes banks, public bodies, public and private foundations, universities, international and local trading groups, international consultants and major commercial enterprises and businesses.
The firm's corporate department handles corporate and related matters, including incorporation and management of companies in Cyprus and internationally. It is staffed by highly qualified and experienced lawyers and other professionals, offering the whole range of services in the field.
IOANNIDES DEMETRIOU lawyers and staff are fully in tune with their clients' aims and aspirations. Its lawyers and staff assure our clients that no effort shall be spared in meeting the objectives and expectations of our clients, in a timely and cost effective manner.
THEIR MISSION is to provide their clients with the highest possible standard of legal services by giving sound, timely and practical legal advice in a cost effective manner and to act at all times in strict accordance with the highest ethical standards of their profession.
- Commercial law, offering services to major corporate clients, local and international
- Acting as legal advisors to semi-governmental organizations, banks, stock exchange, insurance companies, hotel and tourist companies, shipping, oil, estate, trade companies and other business concerns
- Acting as leading counsel in major local and international commercial transactions and litigation
- Acting as leading counsel in procurement cases and disputes
- Acting as arbitrators / adjudicators in major disputes
- Advising international corporations and investors for utilizing Cyprus corporate vehicles and investment opportunities
- Drafting and structuring:
(i) Statutory instruments pertaining to the administration and operation of semi-governmental organizations, including the Cyprus Ports Authority, the Cyprus Stock Exchange, the Scientific and Technical Chamber and the Agricultural Payments Organization;
(ii) Contract documentation in international transactions;
(iii) Tender and contract documents and studies for major infrastructure projects, including, amongst other, the ports and airports of Cyprus, tourist and development projects, shopping malls, highways, stock exchange, IT projects;
(iv) Mergers and Takeovers of banking, insurance, tourism and other business concerns;
(v) Joint Ventures of local and international corporations;
(vi) Syndicated loans and other banking/financing/securities documentation;
(vii) Registration of Banks
(viii) Listings on the Stock Exchange;
(ix) Corporate organization documentation.