Conference dates: 30/10/2012-01/11/2012
Place: Hilton Park Nicosia
Following from last years successful event, 'FiduciaryFuture Cyprus 2012' will be taking place this year against a backdrop of momentous changes in the Cyprus and world economy.
The conference is a unique forum where key issues that will play centre role in Cyprus' economy in the years to come will be discussed. The conference aims to look into the future and provide some avenues of opportunity and optimism to the wider fiduciary and CSP sector. Fittingly the conference is titled 'Navigating the winds of a Changing New World'.
The deliberations will focus on three main areas that are of particular relevance and importance at this time:
- Tax, Legal and the Economy
- Future of Banking and Financial Services
- Emerging Opportunities
FiduciaryFuture is supported by the industry and all the relevant professional bodies and has also secured a very diverse Media Partner platform that includes Kathimerini Newspaper, China Offshore and Country Profiler. FiduciaryFuture will be marketed in Cyprus, China, Malta and Luxembourg and promises to be a very dynamic networking and business development environment. View all Sponsors here.
The event format will include engaging presentations, exciting one-on-one interviews and lively discussion panels. On the lighter side, it will include two lunches, a cocktail event and numerous coffee breaks, giving everyone present plenty of opportunity to meet.
The conference moderator will once again be Michalis Persianis of Kathimerini Newspaper, who so skillfully steered the deliberations last year.
Why attend FiduciaryFuture
- Distinguished local and international panel of speakers
- Analysis and future looking commentary on key industry issues
- Expert advice on China from leading Chinese practitioners
- Presentation of new areas of opportunity for the sector
- International delegates from China, Malta and other markets
- Exciting new conference format with more interaction and networking
- Conference corresponds to 8 units of Continuous Professional Development
Who is FiduciaryFuture for
- Auditors / Accountants
- Fiduciary Providers
- Fund Managers
- Government Officials
This year's conference offers very attractive Sponsorship Opportunities to interested parties. For more information, you can contact Mr. Stelios Iakovides directly at the below contact details:
Tel: +357 25 820789