Search for a law firm
September, 18 2019
September, 12 2019
SENIOR CORPORATE LAWYER
On behalf of our client, one of the most well established and reputable Law firms, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and suitably qualified Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals, to be based in Nicosia.
The position is at a Senior Associate level and the successful candidate will be:
- Handling clients from banking and financial services.
- Handling both Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Review, preparation and negotiation of different corporate documents including SHA, SPA, Security Documents (share pledge/charge agreements, debentures, security assignment) resolutions, POA's, M&AA, Trusts, Escrow etc.).
- Involved in cross-border mergers, acquisitions and re-domiciliation’s;
- Drafting due diligence reports.
- Drafting/issuing legal memorandum and legal opinions.
- Preparation, Amendment and Review of different legal documents subject for execution by legal entities.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- LLB and LLM ideally from a UK university.
- LPC will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in working with international law firms will be considered an advantage
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience is essential.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- High professional standards and work ethics.”
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the associated job title.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted