Search for a law firm
January, 11 2019
January, 4 2019
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION LAWYER at ELIAS NEOCLEOUS AND CO LLC
As part of our continuous growth and development, we are currently looking to reinforce our GDPR Compliance team, with a highly motivated junior lawyer, with experience in technology law and particular focus on privacy and data protection laws (GDPR).
The successful candidate will report to the Advocate / Partner in charge and will be responsible to:
Provide advice on personal data and privacy matters to new and existing clients in a timely and efficient manner
Prepare and work on data protection compliance programs, GDPR assessment and implementation, as well as other advisory and regulatory work
Build and sustain client relationships and provide quality client service and support
Assist with business development activities and contribute to the growth and success of the team
Anticipate the challenges our clients are likely to face and act proactively
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
· A Degree in Law and admission to the Cyprus Bar
· 2-3 years of hands-on experience in advising on data protection matters
· Good knowledge and understanding of the GDPR and IT Law related matters
· Familiarity with one or more of the following sectors would be considered an advantage: corporate and commercial law, employment law, financial services, banking, technology, energy, the public sector
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
· Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline and willingness to assume responsibility
An attractive package including 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.